Saturday 12 January 2019

Happiness blooms from within - Nicole Doiron

Happy 2019 Dusty FANattics!
It's Nicole and I hope that you have all had marvelous holidays
and that you are ready as I am to get creating this new year with Dusty Attic.
I am so thrilled to still be part of this fabulous team for another year!

For my very first Dusty Attic project of the year, I wanted to create something personal using a photo of mine and an inspiring title to remind me that it all starts from within.


I colored my title with some green shimmery paint which I also dabbed on my background.
Then using the Clockworks stencil with the Dusty in Colour Soot paint, I created some cogs and gears design on my page to match the chipboard used.


One of the focal point is this gorgeous Industrial Dragonfly. I find that it looks very dashing contrasted with the black Cog Border #3 and Script Designer Disc underneath. The Dusty Attic has a variety of these Designer Discs in their store, each one of them as gorgeous as the other.


On the Cog Border #3 as well as the Cogs Designer Discs, after painting them black, I added some embossing powder to give them a metallic look and then dabbed them with green.


You can see below all the Dusty Attic chipboard that I used on my page.

Chipboard
Designer Discs #5 Script - DA2212
Designer Discs #15 Cogs - DA2216
Cog Border #3 - DA1942
Decorative Dots Black - DA1820
Happiness Blooms From Within - DA2178
Mini Tabs #5 Black - DA1807
Stencil
Clockworks - DA1485
Dusty in Colour
Soot - DA0925
I'm looking forward to sharing lots more chipboard filled creations 
with you throughout 2019!  Share your creations with us by adding them
on the Facebook Dusty FANattics page. We love to see what you create!
If you'd like to see more of my creations, visit my blog, Scrap-Utopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment