Wednesday 26 December 2018

#adorable - Mary Tzalla with a VIDEO TUTORIAL



Merry Christmas my dear friends!!!
May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire you have!

Mary here with you today and I have a new layout with a video tutorial to share. A soft christmasy page with lots of gorgeous chipboards and flowers combined with some beautiful Maja Design papers.


You can watch all the procedure here with the video tutorial...



And here are some close ups...


 For my background, I used papers from the new gorgeous ''Christmas Season'' collection. My main paper is the ''Greeting Cards'' and I made a layer on it with the ''Mistletoe Green'' paper. Behind my photo I used the ''Mistletoe Green'', the ''Trim the Tree'' and the ''Greeting Cards'' papers to add some layers.
 

I started by applying a coat of clear gesso on the background paper and then I used an icing paste with a stencil to create texture. I made some stamping here and there and I used Lindy's Gang sprays to add color.


Next step was to paint all the chipboards. I started with the ''Skeleton Clock Face 6x6'', the first layer from the ''Layered Garland'' and the ''Scroll Set #2'' which were painted with the Finnabair Steampunk Copper acrylic paint. The ''Holly Flourish #2'' chippies were painted with the Finnabair Fairy Wings paint.


The ''Poinsettia Small'', the title word from the ''Hashtag Sayings #2'' and the second layer from the ''Layered Garland'' were also painted with the Finnabair Unicorn's hair paint.
 
 
When everything was glued down I added some glass glitter and beads.  


Dusty Attic products used:



Well, that’s all for today, my friends!

Wishing you happy holidays and a wonderful Happy New year!!!






1 comment:

  1. Stunning. Just watched your tutorial and loved every detail. Thank you Dusty Attic for bringing us such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete