Thursday 22 November 2018

Sweethearts - Michelle Carrick

Me again...

So here is my final mixed media layout for this month!!!

This is my Daughter and her boyfriend at her Matric dance!



Using colour stock card, I tore a piece off and placed at the top of the page.
I stencilled with the Dusty - Demask, using heavy Gesso and 
then the Clockwork using Prima Graphite paste. 



Then
added Ranger-Seedless Preserve ink, plus water {to help spread the paint} Pouring
on to the page and guided the spill the way I wanted, then a touch of Prima
colour bloom – Precious stone, to create the back ground.
 


For the Dusty Lace chippie I painted with Prima colour bloom–Precious stone and touched up the dry brushing white gesso on top. I then, touched up with Nuvo-Glimmer Paste- Amethyst purple. 
I also sprayed the words with Ranger-Seedless Preserve ink and boarded with gold paint.


I also included a page from an old book, Lace, Metal bits and Dusty in bloom flowers plus handmade ones. 
I splattered with gold paint to finish off the layout.

Products used:















I truly hope that I inspire!
Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Shells

Michelle Carrick


No comments:

Post a Comment