Monday 26 November 2018

Imagine - Mary Tzalla





Hello dear friends!

Mary with you today to share a project created using lots of gorgeous chipboards, flowers and laces around the beautiful photo I found on Pinterest. When I saw it I knew I had to scrap it and the Dusty Attic chipboards along with the Maja Design papers were just perfect for it.


I choose for my page the ''No XXI'' from the Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics collection. I started by applying a coat of clear gesso on the background paper and then I used an icing paste with the ''Damask #2'' Stencil to create texture.

  
Made some stamping here and there and used a Lindy's Gang spray
to add color. 


Next step was to paint all the chipboards. I started with the
''Decorative Frame #5'' & the ''Imagine'' title word from the ''Wordpl@y #2'' which were painted with the Finnabair White Pearl acrylic paint. The ''ATC Frame #7'', the ''Creative Script'' and the ''Dream'' title word from the ''Wordpl@y #2'' were also painted with the Finnabair Ice Queen paint.


I used the Finnabair Silver Spoon paint to color the ''Baroque Flourishes Small'' chipboards.


When everything was glued down I added some art stones and glass glitter and beads. The final touch was made with some splatters with white gesso.


Dusty Attic products used:






I hope you enjoyed my project!



Thank you for stopping by! 



 

 

2 comments: