Tuesday 16 October 2018

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN - Belinda Spencer


Hello!

Belinda here today to share a couple of spooky layouts for October using some wicked Halloween chipboard.

Remember there is 20% Off HALLOWEEN products HERE when you use the code SPOOKY20 at checkout for the whole of October.

'Witch'


I found some old Halloween paper in my stash to form the base of my layout and added a splash of colour using some purple acrylic paint. 



I layered on some purple glitter cardstock and more Halloween papers before adding the fabulous Web Flourishes. I kept them in their raw form to help them stand out against the busy background.



I covered the Bats with the same patterned paper as the background and added a border with a black journalling pen to define them.



How cool is that chipboard title?!! I coloured it with a purple glitter Posca Pen to co-ordinate with the glitter cardstock.



Dusty Attic products used:




'Something Wicked'


Anybody that knows me knows that I LOVE horror movies, books and ZOMBIES! The scarier the better. The Walking Dead is my absolute favourite tv series. So I LOVE this photo of my daughter standing in front of a zombie board at the Royal Show. I especially love that it gives me a reason to use my zombie stamps



I had this old patterned paper in my stash with cobwebs all over it. Perfect for using with the awesome Spider Web chipboard.



I coloured the title with my trusty white Posca Pen to make it stand out from the dark layout.



I covered the Bats with patterned paper and used a silver paint pen on the Mini Stars.



I heat set the Spider Web with some gorgeous Aged Silver Embossing Powder. I love the chunky look of this embossing powder. It gives a lovely vintage finish that is not to shiny.





Dusty Attic products used:





No comments:

Post a Comment