Friday 26 October 2018

Happiness - Mary Tzalla - VIDEO TUTORIAL



Hello Dusty Attic fans!

 Today with you Mary with my October's inspiration and a video tutorial for you! I made a romantic canvas in pink and purple tones with lots of flowers and gorgeous chipboards.


Here are some close ups...


I created the base with a paper from 13arts Art Journey collection. To create an interesting background I applied some modeling paste through a stencil and then heat embossed the pattern. Also I made some stamping here and there and again heat embossed the pattern to have even more textured background. Then, I used some sprays to add color. 




 Next step was to emboss and paint all the chipboards. I started with the ''Ornate Motifs #2 '' & ''ATC Frame #7'' which were embossed with the Lindy's Gang EP ''Midnight Ruby''.




 The ''Hashtag Sayings'', the ''Mini Clock Faces'' & ''Page Pebbles #9'' were also embossed with the Lindy's EP ''Angel Wings Ruby''.






I painted the ''Doodads #4'' & the ''Ornate Motifs #2'' with the Finnabair Sparks ''Iris Potion'' paint. Then I randomly rubbed a little Rose Gold wax.






 When everything was glued down I added some art stones and glass beads and made some splatters with white gesso.




I prepared a step-by-step video tutorial and you can watch it here so you can see all the details.



Dusty attic products
used:








I hope you liked my project and enjoyed the video too!

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment