Tuesday 18 September 2018

Sweet - Rachelle Sigurdson

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did layering a few of Dusty Attic's Beautiful Frames & of course using lots of other Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces.....

The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Antique Frame
Antique Frame
Ornate Circle Frames small
Ornate Circle Frames
Vintage Frame #2
Vintage Frame #2
Elegant Chain
Elegant Chain
Ivy Flourish
Ivy Flourish
Heart Attack Panel Large #2
Heart Attack Panel
Boho Feathers
Boho Feathers
Ferns
Ferns
Leaves
Leaves
Word Pack #32
Word Pack #32
White Sunshine Sequins
Dress my Craft-White Sunshine Sequins

Other Elements used: 49 and Market: Tattered Garden-Tattered Beauty, Flowers-Vintage Shades-Sage, Blossom Blends & Garden Seeds Bluebell, Burlap Trim, Cream,White Gesso, Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle, LuminArt H20-Sage, Shimmerz Inklings-Pugnacious Purple, Prills-Lavendur & Lace & Sage
Here are some closeups of detail.....
I primed the chipboard pieces with either white or clear gesso, the applied a thick coat of clear crackle onto some of the areas. Once the crackle dried I played with the colors listed above....Here are a few more close ups.....







Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Such a gorgeous layout. Love the design and the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout and the colors are perfect ! I need to remember to use my crackle more I love it on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete