Sunday 16 September 2018

Perfect and Wonder - Belinda Spencer


Hello Dusty FANattics!

Belinda here today to share two layouts I created for September featuring totally fabulous Dusty Attic products.

'Perfect'


I have used papers and die cut elements from the stunning 49 & Market Island Paradise collection for this layout. I loved the soft colours to use for a sweet baby layout featuring a photo of my darling boy on the day he was born.



The gorgeous driftwood paper didn't need much done to it so I simply placed the Knitting Stencil over the paper and dabbed on some Oceania and Storm Cloud Dusty In Colour paint using a latex make-up wedge for a smooth finish.

I added some stamping using a baby themed stamp set from Darkroom Door and Distress Oxide inks. I love the soft chalky look these inks give when you stamp with them.



I kept most of the chipboard pieces in their raw form to compliment the natural look papers as well as the photo of my then brand new little baby.



I created a cluster at the bottom of my photo with Dusty In Bloom Cornsilk flowers, die cut elements and chipboard pieces. For a lovely crisp finish. I painted my title and the mini stars using a white paint pen.

Dusty Attic products used:





DA0912 Dusty In Colour Oceania








Next up is a layout I created for the Kraft Plus Challlenges September challenge.

'Wonder'


The challenge for this layout was to use office supplies on the page. The Dusty Attic Clips & Pins and Ruler # 2 chipboard pieces were absolutely perfect to co-ordinate with the actual office supplies I used on my layout.


I kept a fairly neutral colour scheme with a splash of mint so out came my trusty white paint pen to make my chipboard pieces white. I love the crisp white against the kraft background.



Dusty Attic products used:


Well that is all from me today. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects. I hope you will pop back soon to check out what I did with this month's mood board inspiration.
Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment