Thursday 20 September 2018

Happiness is AND Day Dreamer - Michelle Carrick - Mood board inspiration


I'm Back...
Michelle here to inspire you with the September Mood Board challenge.




As you know I love all things Marilyn Monroe!!!
I found this gorgeous photo of her and could not resist!


Using a round canvas, with a brick and square stencil,  I applied Heavy Gesso and let dry! 
I then painted Prima sparkle paints, watered down 
and dabbed with a wet wipe, to create the back ground! 
I also used All-Purpose inks on the frames, and the resin lamp.




I fussy cut Kaisercraft Anthology-Botanist page.
I tore a piece of music paper. 


I placed and layered everything, adding grass 
For the final touch, using the brick stencil drew on the canvas!
Adding  Dusty in Bloom green flowers and one Prima!



Products used:








My aim is to inspire you!

Lets see what you do!


Okay....and another one!
 So this is my bonus mixed media layout
its Quick and an Easy one!

Found this picture on Pintrest, 
Loved it... 
and had to do something with it!


Found a rusty plate and added more a rusty look,
using Prima Rust pastes.

Then I place the grass, attached, including Prima leaves using heavy body gel.


Painted the Hanging vines chippie with Art
Alchemy-Acrylic Paint-Metallique Green Olive
- Black Raven.

Cut the iron garnish in half... 


and added drift wood chippies.


and lastly but not least I attached Dusty in Bloom flowers!


Products used:










Hope you have lotsa fun!!!
Lovies
Shells

Michelle Carrick


1 comment: