Thursday 23 August 2018

Travel - Patricia Basson - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello dear Blogger friends....

This month the Moodboard from Dusty Attic is filled with soft Blues and Creams... I took my inspiration from the Suitcases, the weathered look of the ladder and a little bit of the measuring tape. My husband and I went away for the weekend a few weeks ago, hence the suitcases. I coloured my Chipboard pieces to resemble the look of the ladder and added a little Measuring Tape Washi Tape.


   



I used several pieces of 49 and Market papers. After distressing and layering the papers, I added ink and stamping to the background. I used Tumbled Grass and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide inks. Also used several stamps with the same inks.
This was followed with Stencil work using the Dusty Attic Creative Script Stencil and white Crackle Paste coloured with Sassy Sapphire Magical from Lindy's Stampgang. I added random Lindy's Embossing Powder, Tilt-a-Wheel Teal on the Crackle Paste as well. I also added some watered down Brown Rust Effect Past by Finnabair.



The Hearts from the Hearts Attack Border #2 were treated with Metallique Waxes, Bronze Age and Vintage Gold.





After Gesso, I painted the Seagrass #2 with Metallique light Patina Acrylic Paint and random embossing with the same Embossing Powder. Texture added by some Gauss and Seas the Day Prills. 









The Iron Garnish #2 and small Decorative Frame #1 were Gesso'd, painted and distressed with the Brown Rust Paste. The Perforated Mesh Border pieces peeping out, got painted with the Light Patina Paint and embossed with Tannenbaum Green Gold Embossing powder.








Have you created a Moodboard inspired project using Dusty Attic products from the Online Shop? Then you will stand a good chance of winning one of two $50 vouchers to spend in the shop...

I used the following pieces...



















Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long....
~Billy Corgan~

No comments:

Post a Comment