Friday 3 August 2018

Happiness blooms from within PLUS Never stop Dreaming - Kavitha



Hello everyone,
Kavitha here today to share two layouts with you,one of which was based on last months mood board.
 (It accidentally got missed with the co-ordinator)
 but I fell in love with the teal and red color combo.I have used the Song Bird collection papers from Mintay papers which perfectly fits the color
scheme


I have used all new absolutely gorgeous june release chipboards for my layout



All the chipboards are coated with white gesso first and painted with acrylics.I dry 
brushed white gesso again for distressed look and partially heat embossed few places with glitter embossing powder
The background is colored with Prima oil pastels ,and i applied modelling paste through "Chicken wire" stencils in few places









Dusty attic products used:



NEVER STOP DREAMING


My second layout I have to share with you today is a pretty floral layout.I have used new Impact titles which i feel really creates an impact.The gorgeous papers are from Kaisercraft high tea collection.


The large frames are my absolute favorite,there are perfect as focal point and so easy alter.


My chippies are first painted with acrylic paints and then i dry brushed some white gesso for shabby look.


I have used a whole lot of fussy cut flowers around the frame and added few foliage in between





Products used:


Thanks for stopping by and sharing my layouts with us today 





No comments:

Post a Comment