Sunday 29 July 2018

Beautiful Moments - Mary Catt - Mood Board Inspiration

 


Hello everyone!




Mary here with you today sharing my layout which was made for our July's moodboard. 
The red and blue combination along with the vintage photos inspired me to create a colorful layout using some of the new chipboards which was released in June.

Here are some detailed photos...

For my background, I used Maja Design papers and created texture by applying
modeling paste
through a stencil. Because I wanted some contrast, I added some graphite paste with the ''ABC Stencil''. Then, I added color with a Lindy's Gang spray.




 I continued by painting the ''Ornate Motifs #1'' with the Finnabair ''Deep Waters'' acrylic paint






 The ''Iron Accents #1'' and the ''Iron Garnish #5''
were also
painted with the Finnabair ''Royal Red'' acrylic paint. The two title words are from the ''Wordpl@y #2 BLACK'' set.




When everything was glued down I added some Dusty in Bloom ''Blue Bonnet''.




To finish, I added some art stones and made splatters with white gesso.


Dusty attic products used:




Thank you so much for stopping by.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment