Tuesday 26 June 2018

Memories - Mary Catt - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Dusty Attic fans!

Mary here with you today and I would like to share my project created for the gorgeous June moodboard.

 

The elegant vintage feeling of the photos inspired me to create an altered box with lots of chipboards along with some flowers, laces and beautiful femine elements.




And some detailed photos...


 To start, I covered the box with white gesso and then I applied some white crackle paste here and there. Also added some white sand paste for more texture.



 Continued by coloring with several Lindy's Gang sprays until I got the desired result.




 I colored all the chipboards with the ''Rustic Brown'' acrylic paint and I gently rubbed some ''Brushed Iron'' wax on them.



I added some art stones and I finished it off by rabbing some waxes to highlight some spots.




Dusty Attic chipboards used:





That's all for today my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment