Tuesday 19 June 2018

Friendship - Farrel Tailor


Hi there everyone, today I am sharing a mixed media layout I created using some gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard along with the stunning Penelope Dee range Rosalee which I recently won through a competition on Instagram.

F Tailor Dusty Attic
For my background I used The Crafter's Workhsop White Gesso and Art Alchemy Sparks paint - Butterfly Spells to add a softness around my photo. I used Distress Ink Victorian Velvet to ink around the edges of my patterned papers and also used the ink and paint to splatter.

I stamped the background using Archival Ink Plum and Penelope Dee Rosalee stamp - Vintage Rose. I only used the script sections on the stamp.

f-tailor-dusty-attic1-e1528756053771.jpg

I covered the Iron Garnish 3 chipboard with white gesso then heat embossed it using Ranger Rose Gold Embossing Powder and Stampendous Aged Rose Embossing Enamel. I then cut the chipboard in half so that it would wrap around the photo.

F Tailor Dusty Attic

Using the Quoted Sentiments #1 Black, I cut one of the sentiment strips in half before adhering to my layout. I also stamped onto my photo cluster using the same Penelope Dee stamp set as before but this time using black archival ink.

To finish off the layout I added one of the tags from Mini Tags #5 Black and some flowers from my stash including flowers by Penelope Dee, Green Tara and Couture Creations. I inked some of flowers using the Sparks paint and Distress Ink.

Dusty Attic Products
iron_garnish_3__26010_zoom
mt5_black__38048_zoom
quoted_sentiments_1__23292_thumb
Thanks for dropping by xx
profile

No comments:

Post a Comment