Friday 25 May 2018

Picture Perfect Moments - Cathy Cafun - May mood board inspiration

Hi everyone, 

Cathy here today, sharing my take on this month's Mood Board Challenge at Dusty Attic, which is another stunner!!



"Picture Perfect Moments"

I took inspiration from the colour palette and floral accents and decadent feel of this month's Mood Board.

To start I stencilled my background with Dusty Attic Ledger Stencil and Prima modelling paste.  Once dry I stamped over the stencilled area with a Kaisercraft Texture Stamp.

Loving the fabulous new release Impact Titles... so many new titles, you are bound to find just what you need!!  I have used "Picture Perfect" which I altered by first coating gesso, then a coat of 3D Liquid Pearls in Buttercup and Snow.

The 49 and Market 6x6 Happy Moments come in white which I love! I added a bit of texture to the string frame with some Prima mini art stones, then to make the chipboard a more brilliant white I spritzed with Kaisercraft white mist.

 The leaf sprigs were misted white, and the little berries were highlighted with buttercup liquid pearls.  I also used buttercup liquid pearls on the Iron Accents #1.



Other Product Used:
Blue Fern Montage paper
Prima Sunrise Sunset paper
Prima Mini Art Stones
Prima flowers
Prima Modeling Paste
Kaisercraft mini blooms
Kaisercraft Pearls
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - tiny floral
Kaisercraft mist - white
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke
Couture Creations 3D Liquid Pearls - Snow, Buttercup
Pearl accents
Wooden decorative button
Jute Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting




Cathy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment