Wednesday 16 May 2018

Picture Perfect Life - PLUS two extra creations - Belinda Spencer


Hello Dusty FANattics!

Belinda here today to share three layouts for May featuring stunning Dusty Attic chipboard.

'Picture Perfect Life'


For this layout, I have broken away from my love of simply altered chipboard! To perfectly co-ordinate with my background, I first coloured the Industrial Border # 3 with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Aloha Avocado. Once completely dry, I then roughly inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat set with Princess Gold embossing powder. I didn't want the whole piece to be covered in the gold as then you couldn't see that lovely green colour.



I gave those awesome Viewfinder chipboard pieces the same treatment and added them to the layout as an extension of that fabulous border.



The rest of my chipboard pieces were altered with a white Posca paint pen. It usually takes two or three coats to achieve a lovely crisp white.



Products used:




'The Best Days Ever'


This layout was created as part of my design team work for The Scrapbook Store and features a whole lot of Dusty Attic chipboard. This time I have wielded my trusty white Posca Paint Pen to alter all of the chipboard. It is a great way to make your chipboard really pop when using it on quite a busy background. Better yet, it is mess free!



I have used the largest Monarch Butterfly form the set as a frame around my very small photo.



I have created my own title from Dusty Attic chipboard to suit my layout. Here I used the Best Day Ever title and added the 's' and 'the'.



Oh and you can never go wrong with any of the gorgeous foliage pieces. They are the perfect addition to flowers on your projects.

Products used:



'Cherish'


For my last layout this month, I am sharing one I created for the May challenge at Kraft Plus Challenges which documents the birth of my darling son. I have kept to a colour combination of kraft, soft blue and white. 



I am a big fan of a small one word title so the Mini Words # 1 suits me perfectly and lasts a long time considering I just use one word per layout!



I included a sweet sprinkling of stars across this layout including solid and frame chipboard stars as well as stamped and embossed stars.



The Geo Tags are the most perfect piece of chipboard to use on boy layouts and here I have used them to point to my son's birth date.



Products used:




Well that is all from me today. I hope you are feeling inspired to create your own beautiful projects featuring Dusty Attic products. Make sure you share them in the Dusty FANattics Facebook Group. We would love to see them and leave some love.

Cheers
Belinda

1 comment:

  1. Very nice....thanks for sharing!

    💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙

    ReplyDelete