Monday 21 May 2018

Friendship - Tina Ollett

Hello Dusty friends. I am back with you today to share something that I created some time ago for CHA.
And most recently I taught this for a most beautiful group of ladies in New Zealand.

This is titled
"Friendship"


For this project I focused on using the Tattered Garden collection and co-ordinating flowers. I used the reverse of the Tattered Letters patterned paper and dressed this was Ranger Texture Paste through a stencil. I add over this some art stones and ink.




TG-87308-Tattered-Letters-B TG-87308-Tattered-Letters-A  




I also added in some Dusty Attic chipboards to help embellish my layout and give it more dimension. These pieces were dressed in Crackle Paste and inked.





DA0542 Baroque Frame Set





DA0792 Window with Shutters





"Quoted Sentiments #1"

DA1568





And from another view....




Well that is all from me today. I do hope you have like my project and maybe been inspired to do a little something of your own using some fabulously beautiful 49andMarket.
Until next time take care ...

Teen xo



No comments:

Post a Comment