Saturday 28 April 2018

Exquisite - Mary Catt - Mood Board inspiration



 Hello dear friends!


Today, I would like to share with you my layout inspired from that gorgeous moodboard.

I got inspired by the beautiful photos and the colors. I really loved the blue, yellow and white combinaton. It's so inspiring! Don't you agree?


Here are some detailed photos...



 I used the ''Twilight'' paper from the ''Hazy Days'' 7dots Studio collection. I created texture by applying
modeling paste
through a stencil. I made some stamping here and
there and
continued by coloring my page with the ''Afternoon Delight Denim''

Lindy's spray.



I painted the pieces from the ''Lattice Small'' chipboard and the word title from the ''Mini Words #3'' with the Finnabair ''Pure Sunshine'' acrylic paint




 The chippies from the ''Foliage #12'' were also painted with the Sparks ''Fairy Wings'' acrylic paint.




 As a final touch I added art stones along with some ''Peacock Green'' glass beads and made splatters with white acrylic ink.



  

Dusty attic products used:
   



Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment