Saturday 10 March 2018

#gorgeous - Belinda Spencer - Challenge inspiration

Hello Dusty Attic fans!

Belinda here today to share my take on the stunning March Mood Board. I so love the pretty inspiration this month. The lovely pastel colours really sing to me so it was super easy to create a lovely girly layout.



'# gorgeous' Layout


Lucky for me I had some patterned paper in my stash that matched the colours perfectly! I chose a super cute photo of my darling daughter when she was younger and I layered my chipboard underneath to create a lovely frame around the photo.


I diluted some Dusty In Colour paints to create a watercolour effect on my background paper. Once dry I added some stencilling using the Creative Script Stencil and some white gesso.


I painted my chipboard pieces with the same Dusty In Colour paint for a lovely pastel effect.


I painted the title with a few coats of white gesso for a lovely crisp white finish to really pop from all of the surrounding pastels.


I love these pretty stamens.


Here's what I used:

DA1494 Creative Script Stencil
DA1597 Hashtag Sayings # 2
DA1185 String Frames Sml
DA1876 Stamens
DA0902 Dusty In Colour Alabaster
DA0904 Dusty In Colour Cashmere
DA0907 Dusty In Colour Dusty Pink



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling inspired to play along with the mood board this month.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment