Tuesday 20 March 2018

Capture this Moment - Nicole Doiron

Hello all you wonderful Dusty FANattics!


I am Nicole, back with you this month with another project with lots of
chippies, this time inspired by the gorgeous March mood board challenge.




Here's a look at the March mood board:


Seeing all these beautiful flower images on the board, I absolutely
wanted to capture the same elegant feel and delicate colour palette.


On my base of gorgeous Lemoncraft papers, I used the Chicken Wire stencil with just black archive ink. I chose the title Capture This Moment which I covered with blue embossing powder and then dabbed with Oceania Dusty in Colour paint as well as some white.  The 'This' part was painted with the Dusty Pink shade.




This piece below is called Leafy Flourish #2 and is part of so many beautiful flourishes offered by Dusty Attic. There are some for every taste! I used snow white embossing powder on it and then dabbed with Oceania and Dusty Pink.




In my flower clusters, I added several blooms of the Succulents Mixed set, some of which I also covered in white embossing powder and others with fuschia, dabbed with some white. I absolutely love these flowery designs!





The Doily #2 is an older piece from Dusty Attic but still a favorite of mine. I have plenty in my stash as I remember I loved it so much at the time that I bought it in not doubles, but quadruples! I created a marble effect on it with white embossing powder and the blue and pink shades of Dusty in Colour.
The pretty butterfly is from the Flutterbies #1 set. I just simply cut off its wings on one side as I wanted it to use it as it posed lightly on the Ticket.




I had the perfect picture for this project... my friends' adorable little girls, one dressed in pink and the other in blue. Perfect, indeed!




I hope you like and that I have inspired you to play along to this month's challenge!
Please do share your project with us on the Dusty FANattics FB page.


Here is the list of Dusty Attic products used on my layout:




Chipboard
Capture the Moment - DA1843
Succulents Mixed - DA1888
Doily #2 - DA0480
Leafy Flourish #2 - DA0874
Tickets - DA1465
Flutterbies #1 - DA0389
Word Arrows #3 - DA1822
Stencil
Chicken Wire - DA1825
Dusty in Colour
Oceania - DA0912
Dusty Pink - DA0907


Check out the Dusty Attic website to see lots more of their fabulous designs and remember they still have the free shipping with orders over $100AUD


Like what you see?  Then, visit me on my blog, Scrap-Utopia, to see more!
Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment