Thursday 15 February 2018

Wild and Free - Gerry Van Gent

Hello Crafty Friends!


Gerry's here today to share with you one more layout I created for you featuring new and old gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.
I love driving my car and it was high time to create a layout where I capture that moment where I enjoy these Fun Times.





PRODUCTS  I  USED:









˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
As usual I treated all chipboard first with a layer of gesso 
and once dry I painted them with Dusty in Colour paint.





For some fun effect I adhered the Dusty Attic Black Word Tags #2  
on top of the Dusty Attic Industrial Globes. I totally loved the result!




The title chipboard was finished with a layer of Dusty Attic Clear Gloss Varnish.





I cut in three parts the Dusty Attic Beaded Flourish #1 and 
I used these beaded swirls at three different places.









I chose one of these awesome quotes to decorate my photo.
Before adhering the quote I cut two small triangles at both ends 
in order to create my own banner.





I hope you enjoyed my layout today!
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:



˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Gerry Van Gent


No comments:

Post a Comment