Wednesday 21 February 2018

The Great Outdoors - Valerie Ouellet


Good morning!

Here is my layout inspired by the Dusty Attic February Moodboard. I was inspired by the wood plank, the metal objects, and the blue jeans colors.





I used the new 49andMarket collection Captured Adventures. I applyed clear gesso on all the paper and I glued my embossed chipboard on my background. After, I used a lot of texture paste, 3d gel medium, sequins and metal embellishments. I used the turquoise spray ink under my composition.





 J'ai utilisé le nouveau kit 100% plaisir
En vente sur Etsy



I used the new Cuts2luv kit 100% fun






J'ai utilisé "The Great Outdoors" comme title. Du kit "Wordpl@y #11 black"



I embossed the chipboard Dusty Attic Mystic Frame #1 with Lindy's Guten tag teal embossing powder.



I used the chipboard "The Great Outdoors" of the kit "Wordpl@y #11 black" as a title.





Materials used:

-Dusty Attic "Wordpl@y #11 black"
-Lindy's embossing powder Guten tag teal







No comments:

Post a Comment