Tuesday 30 January 2018

Some Kind of Wonderful - Mary Catt - January Inspiration

Hello dear friends!


It’s Mary here with you today and I have a new layout to share.

My page was inspired by the January's Moodboard which is so stunning!






And here is my take on...




I created texture on my background by applying modeling paste through the Chicken Wire stencil. Then, I added colour with the Grab a Guy Gold
Lindy's Gang spray.


I
painted all the chipboards with the Finnabair sparks Dragon's Eye acrylic paint. Only the two pieces from the Lattice small panel were stamped with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 



I embellished my cluster with Dusty In Bloom Cornsilk flowers and some Prima Marketing along with laces and some Dusty Attic pearls.


As a final touch I added some Copper micro beads with gel medium.




Dusty attic products used:




 Thank you for stopping by.








No comments:

Post a Comment