Sunday 7 January 2018

#Beautiful - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

 
Hello Dusty Attic fans!

Today I am super excited to share with you my very first Mood Board Challenge as a
 Dusty Attic Design Team member.


First of all, have a look at this stunning mood board!
 
 
 


I do love a challenge that is dripping with gold!
 
And check out the stem of that stunning cake plate in the top left. It's aqua! My favourite colour. So I have created a layout with a gold, white and aqua colour combination.
 

Here's what I created

'# beautiful' Layout
 
 


I snapped this photo of my daughter while we were visiting a plant nursery. It's just a phone shot but the light was so golden and lovely which matches the gold theme of the mood board perfectly.
 
I used some Golden Light Molding Paste with the beautiful Creative Script Stencil to add a little more interest to my background. Once it was dry I used my white Posca Paint Pen to colour it a little more.
 

 

I love the Hashtag Sayings set so I have used one for my title and given it a couple of coats with my white Posca Pen.
 

 
The rest of the gorgeous chipboard pieces have been altered with a gold Posca Pen.
 
 
I even added a little gold to the flower stamens.
 
Some more close ups for you to see the details

 


 
Dusty Attic products used:
 


 


 


 
 
 


 


 
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today to check out my take on the mood board. I do hope you get a chance to play along too.
 
Cheers
Belinda





No comments:

Post a Comment