Sunday 10 December 2017

Dream - Nicole Doiron - December Challenge Inspiration



Hello Dusty FANattics!!!


Nicole here today to share with you a very fun and whimsical layout 
based on the Dusty Attic December mood board challenge!





Here is the lovely December mood board. 




I was so inspired by the board as I absolutely loved its colours and retro feel!



I used only black, white and different hues of teal/aquamarine blue
so I treated all my chipboard with a combination of dark charcoal Copic marker
and the lovely Oceania Dusty in Colour acrylic paint.




I fussy cut the photo of my friend's beautiful daughter and created
with an array of flowers and the gorgeous and intricate Floral Fantasy design.




On my background white cardstock and beautiful 13arts Vintage Moments paper,
I used the River Stones stencil (as seen above) and a mixed media stamp.






To go with the Floral Fantasy chipboard, I also used the Fantasy Flowers
and one of the Paisley #3 border. These pieces are absolute must haves!





I added a few Mini Dragonflies and then lightly misted the embellishments 
with some Daily ART white Vintage Ink Spray.
Speaking of embellishments, the fabulous steampunk badges are from Cuts2luv!





I am very proud of how my page turned out and I find that it complements
the December mood board perfectly with a little 60's flower child look!



If you want to see more of my creations, you can visit me HERE.



Here is the complete list of Dusty Attic products used:






Chipboard
Stencil
Dusty in Colour



Until next time, my fellow chippie friends!






Order directly from our website here at
Follow us on Instagram
and like us on Facebook
or become part of our FANattics Facebook group



1 comment:

  1. WOW Nicole! This is an Amazing layout! I love everything about it. I'm sure your friend must be thrilled. Love your use of the chippies and the color scheme is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete