Friday 10 November 2017

You will Forever be my Always - Nicole Doiron


Hello all Dusty FANattics!!!


I am sharing with you today this very fun and shabby chic page.





SOME CLOSE UPS



I absolutely love using chipboard titles on my pages
and Dusty Attic has the best ones around, including this one!
I treated it with a combination of paint, embossing powder and metallic marker.




This piece called Industrial Barbed Stars is stunning!




It is absolutely a favorite of mine!




I used the Rusting Powder on the large Hinge.  You just add a little adhesive to your chipboard (I used spray adhesive) and sprinkle a little powder.  Then you spray the powder with some vinegar (yes! vinegar!) and let it stand to dry.  I then dabbed some acrylic paint to add to the effect.




And here's a final close-up with a smiling happy BF and I! :)




I hope you like my take on this fabulous challenge and here's to hoping 
that you will play along!  You could win a huge Dusty Attic stash of your own!




Dusty Attic Supply List



Chipboard




Dusty in Colour
Stencil
Accessories


Until next time!




1 comment:

  1. Seeing the close-ups gives one an even better idea of the beauty of this page!!!

    ReplyDelete