Saturday 25 November 2017

Every Photo tells a Story and Captured - Michelle Carrick - Challenge inspiration


Hi everyone, I'm here to share with your TWO layouts I have created using the Dusty attic's November mood board.






The first one is 

"You light up my Life"
  A few years ago ... I made my Hubby do a photo shoot, needless to say he wasn't happy but eventually complied.


I cut the tags and dusted with Tim Holtz distress ink with a bit of chestnut brown chalk.

Using the Prima Finnabair Patina effects paste, I added effects to my Dusty attic chippies and a key and used the new Blackboard from Dusty Attics new range.


Finally finishing off with netting, Prima Flowers and my metal embellishments

Dusty attic products used:






And my second one to inspire you for the Challenge is  ...

"Every Photo Tells A Story"
My Son loves riding out the back of our house, in the farm lands.
{also becoming a selfie addict too! LOL}


With the canvas background, I used Tim Holtz reinkers and then used 49 & Market wire stamp as well as Celebr8 tyre track stamp.

I then using Dusty Attic's 'Industrial Barbed Stars' grunge boarder,
I paint.
ed with Prima Paste Rust and added orange paint here and there! then dusted with Black silver chalk.

I included Hessian, corrugated cardboard

Finally I added my metal cogs to complete the layout!

Dusty Attic Products Used:











So, it the weekend and hopefully I have inspired some wonderful scrappy ideas!!
Have fun 
lovies
Shells

Michelle Carrick

No comments:

Post a Comment