Monday 20 November 2017

Captured - Sanderijn De Bruin


Hi everybody!

I have a new layout to show you, based on the beautiful November moodboard.




I started with using a stencil and patina effect paste, to create the patterned background.
When it was dry, I started stamping some clear stamps with black stazon.


Then I started to build up my page with cheese cloth, Dusty Attic chipboard, rusty metal embellishments, flowers, paper die cut elements, flairs and word stickers.


I finished my page with some glitter and Dress my Craft crystal blue sequins, for a little extra sparkle.




Dusty Attic products used:











Thank you for watching!

Love, Sanderijn



1 comment:

  1. Wow this is just stunning Sanderijn. I love this colours of this and all the gorgeous layers of Dusty. xo

    ReplyDelete