Thursday 23 November 2017

Capture this Moment - Farrel Tailor - with a Video Tutorial



Hi Everyone - Today I am sharing with you all my take on the November Dusty Attic November Moodboard

I absolutely love this board and I was inspired by the rust, numbers, keys and the corrugated iron.

Nov Moodboard
I covered my Corrugated Cardstock with Prima Acrylic Paint Metallique - Silver Spoon and Rust Paste.
20171121_095224
I covered Industrial Globes, Vintage Keys, Cog Cluster, Geometric Corners, Cog Border #3 and Roman Numerals with Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint Silver Spoon and Brass Hardware and then applied Prima Rust Paste
20171121_095232
For the Capture This Moment chipboard title, I covered it with White Gesso and sprayed Distressed Stain Spray - Faded Jeans

To see me in action please click on the video below



Other Materials Used: Blue Fern Studios Chesterville pp, Prima French Riviera pp, Darkroom Door Numbers border stamp, Prima Marketing Inc Rust Paste, Prima Marketing Inc Acrylic Metallique Paint - Silver Spoon & Brass Hardware, The Crafters Workshop - TCW427s Mini Quatrefoil Revd, White Gesso, Modeling Paste & Clear Gesso, Tim Holtz Faded Jeans spray, Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shakers Bavarian Blue & Bratwurst Brown, Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray - Steampunk Sepia
Thanks for dropping by xx
profile pic

No comments:

Post a Comment