Wednesday 16 August 2017

Happy - Cathy Cafun

Hi Everyone,

Cathy here sharing my project for this month using a few gorgeous Dusty Attic Chipboard and Stencil Designs.

Happy

I recently purchased a few new colours to add to my stash of metallic pastes, which I love to use to alter my chipboard pieces and was inspired by the them to create my layout.  They are very easy to apply and give the most beautiful shimmery finish.


To create my background I used the Damask #2 Stencil Design with Decoart Champagne Metallic Lustre.



For some texture and depth I watered down a bit of Dusty in Colour Clear Gloss Varnish, which I randomly flicked around my stenciling.  I then sprinkled over the gloss varnish with a mix of copper glitter glass and microbeads and removed the excess.

The Clockworks SmallHappy and Mini Tabs #3 chipboard pieces were coated with Champagne Metallic Lustre and the Doily #10 and Foliage #7 were coated with Rose Gold Metallic Lustre.  To add more shimmer and depth, I randomly applied Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes in Egyptian Gold which is a mix of copper, silver, gold and a touch of burgundy flakes... simply divine!!!



The Mini Tabs #3 is one of the new release chipboard designs.  Pop in to the Store to see all of our beautiful new designs.






 Dusty Attic Product Used

Other Product Used
Fabscraps and Kaisercraft pp's
Decoart Metallic Lustre - Champagne Ice and Rose Gold

Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes - Egyptian Gold

Tim Holtz Distress Glitter - Antique Linen

Copper Glitter Glass and Microbeads

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting
Cathy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment