Saturday 22 July 2017

Love these Photos - Sanderijn de Bruin


Hi sweet followers!

I have made a new layout with amazingly gorgeous papers and flowers from 49 and Market and lots of gorgeous chippies from Dusty Attic.



I started with covering my paper with clear gesso, and let it dry. Next I added the lavender pattern with a stencil and light paste mixed with some acrylic paint and mica powder.



I painted my chipboard pieces with the Dusty in Colour acrylic paints, gently dabbering one color over another, with a distress ink tool.



I used some colored cheese cloth behind the photos, and added my embellishments: feathers, blue waxed metal embellishments, cut out butterflies, flowers, pearls and two flairs from Accent Scrapbooking

Dusty Attic products used:
To receive 20% off your Dusty Attic order just use the code "dusty20" at checkout on the website 





Denim
Faded denim
Lavender
Cashmere
Navajo white

Thank you for watching!

Love, Sanderijn


No comments:

Post a Comment