Tuesday 23 May 2017

Salt in the Air - Gerry Van Gent (Challenge Inspiration)

Hello crafty friends!

Gerry's here today and sharing a layout based on May's moodboard.
I used some of the NEW gorgeous chipboards and
one of the NEW stencils. So much beauty to create with!

My photo wasn't taken on the beach but it didn't stop me to use it with
that awesome title chipboard.


PRODUCTS I USED:


I kept the treatment on the title very simple - first I applied a layer of gesso and 
then a layer of light brown ink.

For the Mystic Frame I used Dusty in Colour Oceania which is one of my 
favorite colours. To most of the leaves I added glitter. As a final touch I used
Pearl Drops to add the light brown dots.

These flower chippies from Floral Layers are so beautiful. I decided to leave them almost raw
because they were matching the moodboard perfectly like that. I did add white paint on
the edges and in the centres. 




The Damask Stencil added just the texture I wanted to my background. 
After applying the modelling paste (and once it was dry!) I used a prick pen
and an embossing mat to decorate some of the Damask elements.



Other products I used:



Thank you so much for your visit today!

SaveSave



Gerry
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment