Sunday 16 April 2017

Fun - Valerie Ouellet

Hello and Happy Easter to everyone, our wonderful weekend of inspiration continues with Valerie Ouellet,  She has used some flower stamps DESIGNED BY HER and made and distributed by 49 & Market. Have a wonderful day and enjoy creating if you get the chance today ! 
 (I'm so excited about next month sssshhh its a secret at the moment )




Good Morning! Here is my layout for this month!

.

I used Dusty Attic acrylic paint. I love these paints! Very opaque and dries quickly.
This is a wonderful product to have.



I used "Ornate Corner 13" and I love the effect of the chipboard on my background. I painted it with Dusty in Color Raisin and Silver.







This Cuts2luv flairs is available now on Etsy.





I used my own stamp created with 49andMarket collaboration.






I added some beautiful flowers "Dusty in Bloom Evening Blush."


Materials used:

-Dusty Attic Word Pack 28
-Dusty Attic Ornate Corner 13
-Dusty in Color Raisin
-Dusty in Color Silver
-Dusty in bloom Evening Blush
-Cust2luv "Papillons à la main"
-49andMarket stamps
-49andMarket paper




No comments:

Post a Comment