Monday 17 April 2017

Cherished - Tina Ollett

Hello and welcome dear friends.
It is Tina O here with you to share my first Design Team project for this month.


This photo of my two girls makes me smile from ear to ear. I remember taking this trying to still the camera from shaking so much at these two giggling. An off chance that we would come across a park was a nice change to our week. They enjoyed the park immensely as it had been a while since we had last visited. Even as they grow older I find it is the simple things that I think they have outgrown which they enjoy the most. 
So you could say this is another of those special memories photos.
I wanted to keep with the playful nature of the photo, so I made it all light and pretty and a little messy but at the same time fun.


It is quite unlike me to spend so much time on my background work, but it was the case for this layout. I started with the A side of 49andMarket's Fly Away, primed it and went to work creating my background for my embellishments to lay upon. I used one of my favourite Dusty Attic stencils Distressed Diamonds with a mixture of black gesso and Dusty Attic Texture paste to add to my background.  I have even added in a border frame with Gabi's gorgeous, gorgeous Ethereal Stamp Set.  I have used lots of differing pieces of gorgeous Dusty Attic chippies from the Foliage which was dressed in silver liquid pearls to the Wrought Iron fence which was covered with China Black H2O's. I love to add H20's tpthis to raw chipboard and let it bubble under the heat of my heat gun. The more you add the better the outcome.

Wrought Iron Fence
Foliage #5
Corner Swirls  #2
Ornate Frame #1

Dusty In Colour Raisin
            The Ornate Frame #1 was simply gessoed and then edged with a little Raisin Dusty in Colour along with some Raspberry Wind and Plum Blossom H20's. 


Dusty Attic Texture Paste
               
Distressed Diamond Stencil
             

Wordpl@y #2
 And "Cherished" Dusty Attic Wordpack


I have used lots of differing packs of flowers for this layout also. I always like to use different textured flowers with different sizes. All the flowers for this layout were coloured using different mediums of Inka Gold to Glimmermists and H2o's along with Dusty In Colour Acrylic Paints.  And to tone down the colours at the end I did a little dry brushing with gesso.


Well that is all from me today. I hope you have enjoyed the first of my Design Team projects for this month. See you again very soon. Take care and happy scrapping.


Teen xxx


Materials Used

Dusty Attic Foliage #5
Dusty Attic Wrought Iron Fence
Dusty Attic Corner Swirl #2
Dusty Attic Ornate Frame #1
Dusty Attic Stencil Distressed Diamonds
Dusty Attic Dusty In Colour Raisin
49andMarket Scents of Nature - Fly Away
49andMarket Scents of Nature - Fly Away bside
49andMarket Shimmer and Shine Lilac Jardin #85342
49andMarket Shimmer and Shine Lilac Melange #85267
49andMarket Gabi's Ethereal Stamp Set Item #GP85564
ColourArte H2O's Raspberry Wine and China Black
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Aquamarine
Versa Mark Embossing Ink
Archival Jet Black Ink
Art Basics Heavy Gesso / Clear Gesso
Inka Gold Hortensie
Liquid Pearls Silver PearlLace Motif
Fibres Coloured with Dylusions White Linen
Florist Wire coloured with Dylusions Jet Black
Fibres, Lace Motif, Cabochons

No comments:

Post a Comment