Tuesday 8 November 2016

Say Cheese - Patricia Basson

Saying Hello again to all my Blogland friends...Hoping you are all have a wonderful week this far. I am sharing my Design Team page for Dusty Attic with you. This is me and my one daughter's cat, Kiara...and nope, she was not to impressed with this photo session at all...! 









I used Doodads #3 as main chippies. They were embossed with Golden Sand Embossing Powder from Stampendeous...Just love the effect of this Embossing powder on the chipboard. So easy to get amazing detail without going to too much trouble! I also did dry Heat Embossing with Aged Rose Embossing powder, also from Stampendeous on the background and in the valleys of the Dusty Attic Corrugated Cardstock



To match the shabby and distressed look of the papers, I stencilled with Finnabair's white crackle paste. Don't you just love the gold speckles from the Aged Rose embossing powder?





Keeping with the Shabby Chic look I added some Tulle, Builders Tape and coloured gauze to the page, the gauze was coloured with a spray from my Lindy's Starbusrt Mist: Bodacious Blush. Also added Art Stones from Finn and US Artquest Prills: Baby it's Cold Outside and Plum Crazy.





I coloured the Nameplate #5 with Lindy's Bodacious Blush after gesso'ing and inked the edges with Watering Can Archival Ink. The mini Tag was just inked a little with Victorian Velvet Distress ink and Watering Can.








From the Dusty Attic Store...













The problem with cats
 is that they get the exact same look 
on their face
 whether they see a moth 
or an axe-murderer.
 ~Paula Poundstone~



Thank you so much for the visit...

1 comment:

  1. I loved your page. thank you for the details.. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete