Monday 15 August 2016

We do not remember days, we remember moments - Patricia Basson

Winter is still blowing its icy breath down our necks here in South Africa...This past week has seen snow storms (sadly not in my part of the country), un-heard of rain and hail storms...we did get the rain...even a tornado that caught people off guard and wrecked some damage!
Gladly I can hide in my scrap room, safe from the elements and keep myself busy doing what I love best...

For my post this month I used these favourite photos of Michelle. I used Papers from the Magnolia Lane range designed by Sue Smyth. I used Butterflies and Lace, Elegant Lady and Rosehip Memories.









I embossed the Corner Swirl  with Lindy's Stampgang Embossing Powder, Midnight Gold. After embossing I painted Shabby Turbine Teal Magicals onto it. I coloured some of the Dusty Attic Pearls with Slate Alcohol Ink. The World Globe #2 was Gesso'd and inked lightly with Watering Can Archival Ink and embossed with a little UTEE.



These teardrops are from the Ornate Pendant set. They were embossed with Lindy's Dessert Moon Turquoise and also got an added Pearl.

Patricia Basson

No comments:

Post a Comment