Monday 9 May 2016

Discover Your Path - Patricia Basson

It is time again for me to share my project for Dusty Attic with you...
I am once again pairing 7 Dots Studio Paper with Dusty Attic Chipboard...They really do go well together...

For this photo of my son Francois I designed a more industrial looking page. I used the Geometric Border and some Cogs.   
  




In the background I used the Cog Stencil with Distress Ink and the Circuit Stencil with Texture Paste. While wet I sprinkled Prima Art Ingredients Rust Mica Powder on and heat set it with my Heat Gun. You can also glimpse some tulle that I added as a layer between the paper layers. I love to distress the tulle carefully with my Heat Gun...lovely texture!!!



After cutting the border into 4 pieces, I embossed them with Stampendous Aged Black and Green Embossing Enamel.





The Cogs were painted with Metallique Steampunk Copper paint and dusted with Perfect Pearls, Blue Smoke and Forever Green and Red. I also added some Prills; Power Outage and Spruce Willis.

Here are more close up shots to show you all the textures...














From the Dusty Attic Shop I used the following products....


















You don't raise heroes,
 you raise sons.
  And if you treat them like sons,
 they'll turn out to be heroes,
 even if it's just in your own eyes.
  ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.~

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment