Monday 18 January 2016

Remember - Journal cover - Marta Laplowska

Good Morning everyone, welcome to the blog for the first time with this stunning Journal cover and Video Tutorial - MARTA LAPKOWSKA   
 
 
Hi everyone!

It's Marta Lapkowska here !
Firstly I must tell you how excited and happy I am to share with you my very first project.
It's my great pleasure to reperesnt such a wonderful brand and be side by side with all the talented girls from the team! It'a a dream come true !

If you would like to know me better please visit my blog HERE :)
and HERE is link ro my YouTube channel where I regularly post project tutorials.

Today's art will show you one of my most favourite way of creating and expressing myself.
I am very much into deep mixed media creations.
I decided to alter my own calendar cover with all the stunning embellishments with addition of some amazing colours. I have also made a full video tutorial for you :)



To create my background textured I used Webbing stencil from Dusty.
As my focal point I added most stunning chipboard Vintage Frame ever! This is a perfect example of a product that would make your design stand out.
I also added cute Dusty Attic Flowers in white so that I could alter them and add some colour.


To colour my project I used few sprys from Lindy's Stamp Gang and Inka Gold.
I made a full video tutorial for you, I hope you will enjoy it and find it inspirational.


Here you have few more close up photos.







Sending you many creative hugs, Marta xx


11 comments:

  1. Congrats Marta to be partt of this wonderful team! A stunning project, yo always inspire! A great video too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The resulting journal cover is amazing! I love the colors and texture. Great job Marta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful textures and colours and fabulous video too. Tracy x X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Marta! I love all that gorgeous texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marta I love the way you decorated the front cover of your calendar. The result is AWESOME. You did a fabulous job. And used stunning embellishment items. And yes you are right : The frame from Dusty Atiick is amazing. Very detailed and pretty.
    Thank you for making a how to video. It is so inspirational watching how you work.
    Thank you for sharing your art.
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful thank you for sharing your tutorial have learned a lot and so inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cover is beautiful, the gold edging you left looks amazing and I totally love the Dusty Attic frame and awesome stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Certainly is perfect, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete