Wednesday 4 November 2015

Breathe - Lizzy Hill - Mood Board Inspiration

We went for a bit of a drive one day. To the town just up the road. For some reason, we'd never been up to the lookout in West Gosford.
The views were stunning. We could see right back to where ourhouse was! Thought that was scrap-worthy & it worked really well with this month's DUSTY ATTIC CHALLENGE, particularly the word 'GAZING':
I've taken the blues from the mood board & the idea of the trees/ bush:
Back to an A4 page. I've created the background by coating my page with gesso, then adding Gelatos and spraying some water on the page to 'move' them around. A few splashes of various ink sprays and
Glimmer Glaze...
Then I added some stenciling, using the FABULOUS Dusty Attic
TEXTURE PASTE with their CIRCUIT STENCIL - I've outlined some as well
with a marker.
Just adore these MINI WORLD GLOBES. They work for so many different
purposes.
And of course, the COGS FRAME SET behind my photo is a fave!
I've fussied up the title with gesso, then smeared Gelato over the top:
It comes from WORD PACK #10. I've done a similar thing to the PAGE PEBBLES #3. Once I'd gessoed it, I dropped some splots of ink, then rubbed them around with some Gelatos in slightly different colours.
It's covered with an epoxy clear sticker. A flair substitute!!!
So, there you have it. Remember, for our DUSTY ATTIC CHALLENGES,
the mood board is simply a guide to get your creativity inspired!
The prize is a BRILLIANT $100 worth of chippies from the DUSTY ATTIC SHOP!
Hoping you can join in this month
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy

2 comments: