Wednesday 6 May 2015

Tranquility - Helena Johansson

Hi everybody! It's almost Summer here in Sweden, so I thought I'd show you a page with a photo from last Summer. A glass of rosé wine in our garden! The title "Tranquility" suits this photo so well. It was a perfect Summer night, I was sitting in the garden with a glass of wine, just watching the laundry dry!
 
 
The title is from Word pack #8 (DA1171) and was painted with white gesso. The Swirly Vine #4 (DA1101) was painted white too.



Among the flowers and leaves I have put a couple of Maiden Hair Fern (DA1167) that I first painted white, then embossed with Mix'd Media Inx, color Leather.


 
Thank you for stopping by today!
Remember you can buy those pieces and the new release over at DUSTY ATTIC website
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment