Thursday 26 March 2015

Dream Passionately - Tina Dalton

Hi Everyone, Tina here with a layout, once again I have used the Dusty Attic corrugate board as it is my all time favorite at the moment. I also used the amazing Lemoncraft papers, another new favorite of mine and they combine so well with the Dusty Attic chipboard as well.
Some Close ups for you ..
 
 
 
 
 
I have painted my Dusty chippies all white (Using Dusty Attic Navaho) and lightly distressing the edges using a craft knife for that rustic, shabby look.
Products used
Paint - Navaho White
Music - DA 0351
Wildflower - DA 1143
Live Beautifully - DA 1170
Scribble hearts
 
Thanks for joining me on the blog today
Remember you can purchase straight from the
Also there is still time for you to enter the Mood Board challenge for the month - You could win a $100 Dusty Attic Gift voucher
Just add your link to the top right hand side bar
 
Here is the mood board for you
 
  
 
 
 

2 comments: