Tuesday 7 October 2014

Love You - Jen Burns

I just have to start by saying
" I LOVE HOT AIR BALLOONS "
They are fun and magical and can take you on a mystical journey
SO - when  Dusty Attic released  Hot air
 balloons I wasted no time in using them !
 

I started by using Tim Holtz stencils and inking
 some of the background
(using different shades of ink and going lighter in some areas and darker in others give it more dimension) 
The Hot air balloons in the background are cut from
Kaisers acetate sheet with coloured paper behind so
the balloons have different looks.
Then I set to and decorated the chippy Balloons
I have curved the edges and put some paper through
the cuttle bug before attaching it to the pieces.
(don't be afraid to manipulate your chip board pieces to
give them more depth and dimension) 
 
 
I have just used a Blue chalk ink to colour
 some of the chippy and Distress inks that I used
with the stencils to colour the brown chippy
 
Now these dots....
 You would look at them in the chip sheet and
wonder what where Dusty thinking bringing out
"DOTS" ...
 
 Dots Mini  DA1048


Lots of Dots  DA1059
 
Well, this is why, because they look great
Either covered in paper, painted or inked
and especially with
Dusty Attic gloss over the top
 
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and
all of the Dusty Attic chipboard I have used
you can purchase straight from the DA site now
 
See you soon
Jen
 Jenny Burns
 


1 comment: