Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween - Jen Burns

Happy Halloween, hope you have a spoooooky day
 and get lots of treats with NO horrible
 (funny ones are ok!) tricks tonight !   
 
In Australia we don't celebrate Halloween
like the rest of the world - "big and bold"
Some people do it and decorate etc but not a lot.
My Husband is Scottish and has always loved
 Halloween, great memories from his childhood
 I also love it and am taking my nephew out tonight
He love, love, loves superhero's so will be dressed as
either Batman, Superman or Iron Man
He is yet to decide !
 
SO I will have some more great photos to Scrapbook !
and Dusty Attic have an amazing range to choose from
 
This is a layout I did
(photo taken BEFORE my nose job - hehehe)
 
Gargoyles are a HUGE favourite of mine
and then I have also used the new Page Pebbles and small chain
Mini skeletons, Mini Pumpkins, Tree
 
Page Pebbles #14    Jack-O-Lanterns  Gargoyles
 
 
Bend and shape your chipboard to add dimension.
 
 
  
I love how the tip on the GLOSS is fine enough to add just
 a touch to what you want to highlight
 
 
Here are a few other items available for Halloween
 
You can get them straight from the website DUSTY ATTIC

 
 
Thanks for joining me today on the blog
Add your link to the sidebar "readers gallery" to show us your
Halloween layouts
 
Tomorrow is the beginning of the month
So.... there will be a brand new sketch challenge to enter as well
 
Jen Burns
 
 Jenny Burns

2 comments:

  1. Fab LA, awesome use of the Chippies too, scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! You motivated me to do a Halloween Layout myself!!!

    ReplyDelete