Monday 7 October 2013

Secret Garden - Rachelle Sigurdson

Hello, I am here to share with you a LO I did using some of Dusty Attics amazing chipboard pieces. The photos are of two little girls taken in my tree fort garden area.



The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:

Bicycle (DA0880)
Word pack #2 (DA0938)
Decorative Frame #1 (DA0207)
swirly vine small (DA0181)
ATC Frame #1 (DA0673) &Ferns DA0507)
I used the Vintage Spring Basics Collection from Maja Design. From this Collection I used 2nd of March-BS, 9th of April,10th of March,7th of April & 2nd of April. Here are some close ups of detail....
Where I used yellow, I mixed a bit of studio yellow paint with picket fence crackle. Then I rubbed in brown chalk to bring out the cracks & inked the edges.
I glued a piece of hemp on to the frame,then added a small cluster of flowers.....
Shows some of my distressed stitched layers,using doily's & burlap in my layers.....
I just love this bike!!!! I used glossy accents on all the raised areas of the bike. Once that dried I applied picket fence crackle,that I had mixed some yellow studio paint in. On the rest of the bike I used watered down gesso,then inked the edges. I also added some pearls....
I cut the swirly vine to fit into my cluster. I used picket fence crackle on the vine,then rubbed in some brown chalk....

I also glued on a piece of hemp on to the oval of the ATC frame. Then made a small flower cluster,using the ferns that I first inked green,then I applied picket fence crackle...
LOVE,LOVE,that BIKE!!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle



No comments:

Post a Comment