Thursday 29 August 2013

Tissue Box Cover - Vicky Alberto

My daughter has been begging me to make something for her room, so here is it... 
I used my Swirlydoos August kit leftover papers and trims and altered a tissue
 box with plenty of beautiful Dusty Attic pieces. I used an entire set of Baroque
 Corners (DA0543 -- 6 in a set, 2 large and 4 small) plus a gorgeous frame from
the ATC set #1 (DA0691 -- 3 different styles in a set) that fit perfectly over the hole.

Here is the full view from the front. The pearl and lace flower tutorial can be
 found HERE on my blog.

Here is the top view. All of the chipboard pieces were stippled with gesso and
splattered with pink Silks glaze. An easy shabby look to achieve.

Here is the back view and a close-up of the splattered glaze on the chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Vicky Alberto




No comments:

Post a Comment