Wednesday 15 May 2013

'Welcome Spring' Layout by DT Helena Johansson

Welcome

Spring has finally come! I took this photo of my dd recently and just had to scrap it - she looks so happy!

I have used a Picket Fence Border (DA0175) that I painted with Dusty in Color Alabaster (DA0902) and then distressed a bit. Tucked into my flower clusters I have used Grass Clusters #2 (DA0866). I have painted a couple with Dusty in Color Alabaster, and kept a couple raw. They are so cute!!

Among the flowers I have used Dusty in Blooms, Celestial White (DA0800).

Welcome detalj3

I have layered some of the Grass chippies, one larger painted in white and one smaller, used raw. Love these chippies! They come in a Mini version too (DA0867), cool huh?!

Welcome detalj2

Welcome detalj

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a wonderful spring!

Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment