Wednesday 1 May 2013

Moroccan ATCs by Robin & Vicky

"Moroccan Lamp" ATC by DT Robin Shakoor  


 
The theme for this month is Moroccan. 
 
I used several gorgeous pieces of chipboard goodies from The Dusty Attic to create this fun and over-the-top ATC for the month of April. 
 
I began painting ATC #4 (DA0876) using gold metallic acrylic paint, then I mounted it on black cardstock. 
 
My second layer was created using the small elegant flourish (DA0878) which was trimmed on one end, then painted using purple, blue and deep pink acrylic paints.  Once the paint was dry I used The Dusty Attic's Clear Crackle Varnish to create a textured finish. 
 
The last layer features a beautiful Moroccan mini lamp (DA0836) which was painted using gold metallic paint. 
 
To finish the design, I added various colours of gems to embellish my moroccan design.
 
Thanks for visiting with me today. 


 
 
 
"Moroccan" ATC by Vicky Alberto

Here is a little ATC inspired by the Moroccan theme from Dusty Attic this month. Ohhhh this was such a fun one to create! I used three of the newer chipboard styles:

1. ATC frame style #4 DA0876 (3 per pack)
I simply inked this piece, leaving some of the bare chipboard showing.

2. Shield DA0831 (15 per pack - variety of styles)
For perfectly even coverage, I painted this piece with the Raisin acrylic paint DA0909 .

3. Moroccan Design - DA0838 (3 per pack)
I coated this with texture effects paste and then went over it with metallic distress stains.

Now, what can I create to incorporate this little treasure? That is the question :)

Thanks for joining me on the blog today!
Vicky Alberto
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment