Thursday 14 March 2013

"Home (among the gum trees)" Layout - DT Belinda

"Home (among the gum trees)" Layout by Belinda Spencer DT

Hi all!!
 
Today I have a layout to share with you featuring the gorgeous "Gum Trees" chipboard and Dusty In Colour paints.
 
I started this layout by creating a layered base using various templates, gesso and Glimmermist...
 
 
Next I painted my "Gum Trees" chipboard using various Dusty In Colour paints. I squeezed the various colours that I wanted to use onto my paint palette (a plastic plate!) and then grabbed a little of each colour with a make-up sponge and applied to the chipboard using a dabbing motion. I really love these paints. The colours and coverage are just fabulous. :-)
 
 
You can see from the above photo that I added some "Clouds" too painted with "Navajo White".
 
Here's a close-up...
 
 
...and my finished layout...
 
 
 
 
DUSTY ATTIC PRODUCTS USED:
 
CHIPBOARD:
 
DUSTY IN BLOOM:
 
DUSTY IN COLOUR:
 
Thankyou so much for stopping by the blog today!!
 
Cheers
Belinda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment