Tuesday 19 March 2013

ATC Shadow Boxes and ATC


Hi everyone
I just wanted to show you the Dusty Attic 3D ATC - this is the size of an ATC 3.5x2.5
  and the ATC Shadow Box - the inside HOLDS an ATC
so you can decorate it how you like and change the ATC's inside 
if you so desire 
 


They both come flat or corse and you just fold it and
pop the tabs in and glue the edges closed


So this ATC is made to fit my theme for the Shadow Box
It fits snuggly so I dont have to glue it in if I dont
 want to so I can change it when I want to


This is one of the Shadow Boxes done as a decoration
for her Daughter's room by Belinda Spencer

And a 3D ATC from Belinda as well

DA DT - ATC Shadow Box

This Shadow Box was made by Jen Hedger
for Halloween - Totally love the Texture Paste mini
brick wall here !

Oct ATC - frightful twilight with ATC shadow box




Hope you give them a try - dont forget to load them into the Ning site
if you do so we can all have a look


See you soon
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment