Saturday 12 October 2019

Never Stop Dreaming - Michelle Carrick

Good afternoon peeps,
!
This gorgeous photo of my daughter needed to documented!
I was waiting for the New Penelope Dee Collection - Out and About!
A quick simple effective layout!!




To the back ground page I chalked a script stencil on using Make Art - Acorn. 
Then using the Starry night stencil with Nuvo - Glitter paste. I flicked Pink; blue and white paint on to the back ground.

Once again I painted all the Dusty Attic chip boards with a mixture of Prima - Black Berry; Iris Potion; Butterfly Spells; Red Wine; Deep waters 
and raven Black.


I tried to do a 3D effect with the Star chippie!


Using Jewellery wire with silver beads to try give
Another starry effect.




As well as adding hearts in the wire!
I placed and attached blue angel hair under the Tags
then attached everything down!
After all is down I used Ranger - Diamond Stickles to highlight!
I added Hand made flowers to complete the layout!


Products used:










 
 
 


Happy Scrapping!!
Lovies
Shells
xoxo


Michelle Carrick

No comments:

Post a Comment